The Berkeley Square Hotel
Named one of the best boutique hotels in Bristol by The Independent. The Berkeley Square Hotel has incredible value and stands as one of the best hotels in the UK, according to The Guardian, as well as being Bristol’s finest and first art hotel. Recommended as the place to stay in Bristol in the Sunday Telegraph.
Best Rates Guaranteed - book now for great offers and the very best rates.
Boutique Bristol Hotel
Standing at the top of the iconic Park Street, The Berkeley Square Hotel is nestled proudly into the surrounding Georgian Buildings. Guests are assured of a high quality experience, as our boutique hotel in Bristol offers guests not only luxurious linen, complimentary Bristol Cream Sherry and an assortment of fruits and biscuits - guests will also receive complimentary membership at The Square, our private members club and award-winning restaurant.
Please follow this link to see what events are taking place in the Square Club during your stay. If you have any questions regarding reservations in the restaurant or the nature of the events please get in contact with the hotel reception.
Our 5 Star Hotel Suites
The Berkeley Suites are our 5 star accommodation which provides guests both freedom and privacy. Offering unique luxury hotel suites in our Crescent houses, this 5 star accommodation blurs the line between home and hotel. Guests have their own living space and kitchenette, as well as having access to the excellent services and amenities available such as the restaurant, private members club, co-working space Square Works and first-class fitness facilities.
- Rooms and Policies
- Travel and Local Area
Food & Drink
- Award-winning Restaurant; The Square
- Room Service available
- Cocktail bar, members lounge and terrace garden
- Breakfast served 7am-9.30am Mon-Fri and 8am-10.30am Sat-Sun
- Cooked breakfast: £13.50 when booked in advance or £19.50 on the day.
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in from 14:00
- Check-out until 11:00
- Luggage storage
- Early arrival and late departure available on request for £5 (contact reception for details on availability)
- Spaces available for £15.00
- Permits issued on arrival
- Room types
- Room serviced daily
- All rooms non-smoking
- Due to the popular on-site bar and restaurant with outdoor terrace, some rooms can suffer from noise - this is mostly, but not exclusively at weekends. To request an upper floor room please contact our reception team
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available
- Free Wifi
- Travel cots available for young children at no extra charge
- Camp beds available for children up to 10 years – charged of £15
- Security assured – when you book through our website your details are protected by a secure connection and used for booking purposes only.
- No booking fees – we do not charge any fees for our booking services.
- Best Price Guarantee – if you find a rate online cheaper than our website, not only will we match it, we’ll take 10% off it!
- Cancellation – on standard rooms, cancellations are free of charge up to 2pm the day before arrival, after this the first nights rate will be charged.
- Prepayment – on non-refundable bookings, payment will be taken at the time the booking is made.
- Breakfast - once breakfast has been booked, this will become non-refundable.
- Pets – furry friends are welcome but please do let us know before arrival. Standard charge is £10 per pet per night.
- Accepted credit cards Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro, Switch. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
How to get here:
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
Clifton Down Station 0.7 miles
Bristol Parkway Railway Station 5.5 miles
Bristol Bus Station 0.8 miles
Bristol Airport 7.7 miles
Green Transport Options
Bus: To/from Temple Meads and the Centre, we are best served by the 8/9 buses, and the 1/2 buses. Stop: Park Street Top (outside Sainburys heading towards the Centre; outside Wetherspoons bar coming from the Centre)
Cycle: There are cycle racks on the corners of the Berkeley Square by the parking bays.
Share a Taxi: The nearest taxi rank is on Clifton Triangle, 2 minutes walk from the hotel, outside Sainsburys and Wilko. Otherwise, ask your receptionist to call you a taxi for your party.
Distance to nearest:
Bristol Zoo Gardens – 1.2 miles
SS Great Britain - 0.7 miles
M Shed Museum – 0.9 miles
Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery - 0.1 miles
Bristol Aquarium – 0.5 miles
Clifton Suspension Bridge - 0.5 miles
Bristol Cathedral – 0.5 miles
Will’s Memorial Building – 0.1 miles
Ashton Court – 2.2 miles
Queen Square – 1.0 miles
Tyntesfield – 5.4 miles
Millennium Square – 0.5 miles
Cabot Circus - 1.1 miles
Cribbs Causeway - 6.2 miles
The Galleries – 0.8 miles
Clifton Village - 0.7 miles
Castle Park – 0.8 miles
Brandon Hill Park – 0.1 miles
Victoria Square - 0.6 miles
College Green 0.5 miles
The University of Bristol - 0.2 miles
BBC Bristol - 0.5 miles
University of West England – 4.6 miles
Bristol City Council – 0.5 miles